TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR ORDERS
Don't know what to do with your trash? One man's trash is another man's treasure! Committed to the Zero Waste Packaging Initiative, we avoid purchasing new materials and we collect reusable items from our community as much as possible. We reward our community by offering them The Conscious Florist (TCF) vouchers that be used for future purchases. Contact us via our Facebook, Instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a pick-up from your address.
We need glass jars that will be used to do jar floral arrangements (e.g. your empty peanut butter jar, pasta sauce bottle). Collect at least 10 glass jars to receive a $10 TCF voucher. Contact us to drop them off at S678946.
- All glass jars must meet the minimum requirements of 7cm (diameter) at the top and bottom, and 12cm (height) in size. Any glass jars bigger than these measurements are accepted. Anything smaller than these measurements will make it very difficult to hold the flowers.
- Odd-shaped jars (e.g. Nescafe jars) should have a minimum of diameter of 7cm at the bottom, 6cm diameter at the top
- Glass bottles will not accepted (e.g. beverage bottles with a thin neck, wine bottles) as they will not be able to hold a bunch of flowers.
- All glass jars must be washed with all labels removed.
Tips on removing the labels: Soak the labels in hot water and peel off labels. For those labels with sticky residues, smear a mixture of baking soda and cooking oil onto the glue, let it sit for about 30 minutes and rinse off with an old toothbrush.
We need boxes that will be used for mailing out our Floating Florals frames.
Collect at least 5 boxes and receive a $5 TCF voucher. Contact us to drop them off at S678946.
- Boxes of any colour and brands, optimally with lesser branding e.g. mooncake boxes. Shoe boxes and boxes with personal information will not be accepted.
- All boxes must meet the minimum requirement of 22cm (length) x18cm (width) x 7cm (height).
- Any boxes that exceed the measurements of 30cm (length) x 30cm (width) x 10cm (height) will not be accepted.
- For boxes that have personal mailing information removed (e.g. pasted sticker torn out or cancelled personal information) and deems to be acceptable-looking are accepted.
We can accept boxes that have personal mailing information (e.g. sticker on box) that our community and deems it acceptable looking.
- For boxes that can be folded and flattened, please ensure it is folded and flattened upon collection.
We offer customers the option to choose reused bouquet wrappers. Collect at least 20 pieces of bouquet wrappers and receive a $5 TCF voucher. If you have unwanted ribbons that are long enough to tie a bow, do include them together with your bouquet wrappers. Contact us to drop them off at S678946.
- Bouquet wrappers and ribbons of any colour are accepted
- Bouquet wrappers and ribbons cannot be too crumpled or folded with many creases
- Avoid folding the wrappers as much as possible
- All bouquet wrappers must meet the minimum requirement of 30cm (length) x 20cm (width) in size. Any bouquet wrappers that are bigger than these measurements are accepted.
- All ribbons must be at least 60cm long. Any ribbons longer than that are accepted.
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
The Conscious Florist is proud to be part of the Zero Waste Packaging Initiative which is a ground-up movement started to encourage businesses to adopt a circular packaging system, provide support and recognise businesses who reduce their waste through those means.